We are happy to invite you to the Big Community Conversation 2018. This event will build on our very successful BCC 2017, and will provide even more opportunities to hear and share people’s stories about ‘what matters’ to people in Stoke-on-Trent and Staffordshire, what they do about it, and how research can help.
Listen to CHAD Centre Director Judy Kurth speaking on Signal1 radio about the forthcoming BIG Community Conversation 2018.
Taken from Signal1 website here.
The BCC 2018 will take place Wednesday 9th May, 12.00 – 5.00 pm at the LRV, Staffordshire University, Leek Road, Stoke-on-Trent, ST4 2DF.
Here are some of the plans for the day
- Free lunch will be provided and refreshments through the afternoon
- Update on what has happened as a result of last year’s Big Community Conversation
- Equality Trust will be speaking about their work on income inequalities
- Sharing – opportunities to hear and share stories
- Exhibition Stands
- Funding advice and support
- Activities & Demonstrations – cook and eat, face painting, potters wheel & hand massage
- Learning and Sharing Zones
- Reaching Out to Others
- Neighbourhood Conversation
- Community Film
- Got it Want it
- Story Creation
- 1,000 Lives Awards
Click below to register now and more details will follow.Book your place here
Information gathered at this event may be used in reports, research publications or on CHAD social media. We will not share your personal details with anyone. If you do not consent to your information being used in this way, please let us know when you register on the day. If you would like any additional information please contact the CHAD team. This will not affect your involvement in the event.