We are happy to invite you to the Big Community Conversation 2018. This event will build on our very successful BCC 2017, and will provide even more opportunities to hear and share people’s stories about ‘what matters’ to people in Stoke-on-Trent and Staffordshire, what they do about it, and how research can help.
The BCC 2018 will take place Wednesday 9th May, 12.00 – 5.00 pm at the LRV, Staffordshire University, Leek Road, Stoke-on-Trent, ST4 2DF.
Here are some of the plans for the day
- Free lunch will be provided and refreshments through the afternoon
- Update on what has happened as a result of last year’s Big Community Conversation
- Sharing – opportunities to hear and share stories
- Stands – funding opportunities and helpful organisations
- Activities – cooking, singing and art-based activity
- Learning zone
- Game zone
- Research zone
Click below to register and more details will follow.Book your place here